Tips to Help Prepare for the Interview
The following steps will help you experience a positive, successful interview.
- Be on time.
- Dress appropriately.
- Be honest during the interview.
- Review the “Interview Questions” contained in the interview confirmation email to prepare for topics you may be asked to discuss during your interview.
- Ensure you have completed and submitted the Applicant Profile.
- Bring the I9 documents to the interview as part of the hiring process.
- For applicants under 18, complete a work permit, print it, and include both a parent and applicant signature. (Use “Arts, Entertainment and Recreation” for type of business) .